Bringing trial presentation into the 21st century
Quickly and easily digitise the trial process and save time, effort and money
What we offer
Built by lawyers for lawyers, TrialView is a secure platform, enabling lawyers to manage and present court documents with extraordinary efficiency, directly from one device to another.
Electronically manage and present trial documents, reducing paper management, saving time, and eliminating printing and delivery cost.
Rest easy, knowing your documents are protected with bank grade security.
Quickly create trial books and prepare bundles at any time and from any where.
The most efficient litigation tool
TrialView is the perfect control center for your court documentation. We’ve assembled all of the tools you’ll need in one secure, convenient location.
Create customised day books
Top links bring you to relevant Trial Books
Manage and share core bundles with other parties
Quickly pre-view documents
Search with quick filters and sorting
Annotate and make comments
Use split screen
Navigate seamlessly between files
Present directly from your device
Why it works
Prepare and present directly from one device to another
- Upload Court documents to the TrialView secure room.
- Organise & sequence documents into the Trial Bundle.
- Create a customised, easily navigable index, and embed links to relevant sections.
Device to device
- Advocates present documents directly from laptops or tablets.
- Participants can access and follow the trial bundle through any device - desktop or mobile.
- TrialView is compatible with Windows, iOS, & Android.
- Add notes, annotations, and highlight specific areas.
- Choose to privatise notes, or share them with the legal team.
- Create internal hyperlinks between different documents within the same trial bundle.
- TrialView ensures participants remain on the same page at all times.
- Participants can leave the presentation to view other documents on the trial bundle.
- At any stage, participants can re-join the presentation.
- Share Trial Bundle within the legal team, to witnesses, consultants and clients.
- Restrict downloading, copying and printing rights.
- When your trial bundle is ready, use TrialView to deliver it.
- Zoom-in on, highlight and bookmark features to isolate relevant sections.
- A powerful index tool for quick retrieval of specific documents.
- A word search to ensure relevant material is instantly accessible.
Protected by bank grade security
All documents are stored in our TrialView secure rooms. The latest HTML5 viewing technology ensures
documents can be shown, without being shared. Users viewing documents cannot download, copy or edit without authorisation.
TrialView allows you to view and annotate documents on any device, with full SSL or DRM security. 256– bit SSL encryption ensures security in transit.
Remote hearings & online trials
TrialView’s unique synchronising technology enables document led hearings to be conducted remotely. See video for details.
Courts across the world are now considering options for remote hearings. In the United Kingdom the Lord Chief Justice has stated:
“Given the rapidly evolving situation, there is an urgent need to increase the use of telephone and video technology immediately to hold remote hearings where possible”
Get support, anytime
We provide around-the-clock support, so if you have any questions, queries or simply require some advice, don’t hesitate to get in touch using the email below.
Get in touch
Studio 3, Weston St
London SE1 3ER
Phone: + 44 (0) 20 3051 6261
Phone: + 353 (0) 1 480 4480
TrialView used in Quinn v IBRC Litigation: "More than 150,000 documents were provided for the hearing, which were presented to the court via TrialView."
TrialView used in Bennett v Minister for Health 16-week case dealing the swine flu vaccine.
"New software set to be a game changer for the legal industry."